Article provided by: rogershc.com
It can be challenging to find the perfect facility to care for your loved one, and since so much is riding on it, this is a decision that warrants time and research. Make Rogers Health part of your research when visiting the nursing homes in Rogers, AR.
Experts suggest bringing a checklist with you to compare nursing homes. In Rogers, AR, there is certainly no shortage of facilities that all claim to offer the highest quality of care, but don’t be too eager to just take their word on it. Make a short list of facilities where you prefer your loved one to stay in and then bring your list to each and every one of them. You can print out a comprehensive checklist from the internet, or make your own that includes some or all of the following:
- Look for a facility that feels more like a home than an institute. You’ll want your loved one staying in a facility that makes them feel like a member of the family- one that treats them as such.
- Ask for a tour of the kitchen and purchase a meal while there. Try to plan your visit during a meal, if possible. Inspect the food to ensure it smells pleasant and tastes good. See that meals offer a nutritionally-sound variety of tasty foods.
- Spend time in a bedroom to see if the residents are cramped or comfortable. Find out if items from home are welcome and ensure there is enough room for them. You’ll want to make sure bedrooms have a wholesome smell to them.
- Take a few minutes to discover whether residents are enjoying the activities planned for them, or simply going through the motions. Rogers Health believes in keeping their residents engaged in a number of ways that will make time spent in their facility pleasant and comfortable.
- Speak to the staff and determine whether they have time to answer all of your questions. A staff that is too busy to show you around is a sign that they are understaffed- or worse.
Rogers Health and Rehabilitation Center offers all of the amenities that make their residents’ stays feel like home, including housekeeping and laundry services, an on-site beauty salon and barber shop, community flat screen TVs with cable, private rehab suites, religious services, catering to specialized diets, therapeutic activities and much more.
Discover why Rogers Health is unlike other nursing homes in Rogers, AR. Plan a visit to Rogers Health and Rehabilitation Center or call 479-636-6290 with any questions you may have about placement. Nursing Homes In Rogers Ar
We welcome your comments!
Your Facility for Rehab Services in Denver, CO
We Can Help You!
Considering a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility can be a confusing process. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help.