Article provided by: Solace Behavioral Health, LLC
At Solace Behavioral Health, we help individuals overcome mild substance abuse problems with a combination of detox, counseling, and psychiatric treatments. At our outpatient drug rehab center in Brooksville, we create a custom treatment plan for each patient and offer personalized care and individual attention.
What is TMS?
TMS is a noninvasive procedure that helps treat depression, addiction, PTSD, and anxiety. It is a walk-in procedure, and during the procedure, we place an electromagnet against the recovering addict’s head and release small magnetic bursts to stimulate certain areas in your brain responsible for mood control.
Patients must undergo repetitive TMS treatment sessions for the best results. We are a renowned outpatient drug rehab center in Brooksville to use TMS therapy to help patients battling addiction.
Advantages of outpatient treatment
Outpatient treatment is ideal for those individuals who are in the early stages of addiction. Some of the advantages of outpatient treatment include:
- It is a much cheaper and affordable treatment option when compared to inpatient therapy
- Patients get to heal and recover in the love and care of their family members and loved ones, as they can stay at home during the treatment process.
- You only have to attend treatment for a couple of hours each day. This way, you do not have to take time off from work/school/family commitments.
- This is perfect for individuals with young children or older adults that are dependent on them. You can stay with them while you attend rehab treatment for a few hours every day.
- Outpatient therapy offers flexible hours, which means you can attend rehab programs as and when you find the time.
Besides, outpatient therapy allows recovering addicts to practice the skills they learn in therapy daily in real-life situations. It also allows them to report back to their therapists about the triggers, stressful situations, and other challenges that they face in everyday situations in their journey towards recovery.
What makes us the best outpatient rehab in Brooksville?
We are a licensed and highly sought-after outpatient treatment facility for drug and alcohol addiction. This is a list of services and programs that we offer our recovering addicts, which makes us the #1 outpatient rehab in Brooksville:
- Our team of highly skilled and educated therapists conducts a thorough psychiatric assessment on each of our patients during onboarding. Depending on each individual’s addiction circumstance, co-occurring mental illness, and psychiatric history, we make treatment recommendations.
- We use a combination of treatments like prescription psychiatric medications, counseling, TMS, Ketamine, and Spravato to help patients overcome their addiction.
- Our team of experienced therapists plays an integral role in the healing and recovery of our patients. We use one-on-one counseling sessions to help patients overcome their underlying cause of addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. Our counseling sessions have a profound transformative effect on individuals and help them embrace sobriety in the long run.
Call Solace Behavioral Health today at 1.855.2.SOLACE or visit https://www.solacebehavioralhealth.com/index.php/services/ for more details on our outpatient therapies. We are a leading outpatient drug rehab center in Brooksville with the best team of therapists and clinical staff.outpatient drug rehab center Brooksville
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Your Facility for Rehab Services in Denver, CO
We Can Help You!
Considering a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility can be a confusing process. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help.